Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

The phone rings...









The day after our FOX7 appearance, the music room phone rang. It was Palm Elementary music teacher Gavin Tabone. He said he really enjoyed our performance and liked the direction we were taking. When I was interviewed on the program, I mentioned that we had a goal, which was to record a CD this year. Gavin had already done a few recording projects with his group and offered to help in any way that he could -- from loaning us the equipment, to actually recording us himself. Since I already had some equipment of my own, I thought the best thing would be to do a guest performance at his school for his students, and let him record the event. He also pointed us to Jovita's Cantina as a possible place to perform. I recorded that performance as well. Hey, check it out -- we have our very own Superstar Choir t-shirts now!